Tuesday 17 May 2011

Not a closet supporter



"I'm a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant." - Paul Newman

Today is the International Day Against Homophobia - read more on my other blog Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle

3 comments:

  1. After he passed away, I had that photo on my fridge until it turned yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo, the fridge, or..? Lol, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]